Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birchbox: June

It's that time of the month again and my latest Birchbox has arrived! I love that excitement I get when I get the "your Birchbox has been shipped" notice and of course I stalk the the shipment status like a crazed lunatic.

This month's theme was Jetsetter. I'm not 100% sure how they got that theme from the box contents, but oh well. This month was definitely better than last months and 1 product alone made it completely worth it.


So the starting line up....

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift 3.4 oz
stila One Step Bronze
Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive
theBalm cosmetics Stainiac
LUNA Bar

I'm in complete LUST with the lip/cheek stain. This stuff is awesome and I'm so glad it was included. It has a pretty liquid consistency when you put it on, but it dries pretty fast and gives your lips a nice tint that lasts a good amount of time. The best part, no reapplying. All I have to put on is my typical Chapstick to moisturize my lips while my lips keep a nice red hue. LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment