Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Birchbox: July

I'm not happy with this month's Birchbox. Not because the contents sucked, I mean the ones I got were decent, but because the contents they said I was getting was NOT what I got. That was the disappointing part. I was really hoping to try the blotting linens. I'm not sure if they were forgotten, or maybe they ran out, who knows, but I was really peeved when I opened it to be honest. Thank goodness I wasn't near a computer because knee jerk reaction was to cancel my subscription. Way to get my hopes up jerks.

So my actual received line up is:

stila It's Time To Go Lip Glaze
Glamour Earbuds
Alterna Bamboo UV+ Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide
LARABAR Uber
Oscar de la Renta live in love

The lip glaze is pretty-ish. It has a bit of a gold hue to it, but I'm sure paired with the right eye make up it could actually be cute. The perfume, ick no way. Unfortunately my hair isn't colored right now so I won't really benefit from the UV+ Color Protection, but I'll keep it around just in case. The earbuds are nice to have since mine go missing on the regular. Overall the box isn't a total dud, but I was really hoping about those damn blotting linens. I guess this serves me right for logging into Birchbox early to see my "Box."

No comments:

Post a Comment