Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Home...

The trip is officially over and we are safe and sound back in the states. While we had an amazing time and I'm so grateful to have had the chance to see everything, I'm very glad to be back home.

Unfortunately, we did not get a "Surprise" Europe baby. In fact, I'm quite sure a higher power is slapping me in the face. While at Jerusalem we had the opportunity to go to the Wailing Wall. There you can write a prayer request or a request in general on a piece of paper to put on the wall. I don't think I need to say what it was that I wished for, but alas it was pointless. When I got back to the ship that night, I found out that AF arrived nearly 6 days early. Crazy huh? I ask "God" for a healthy baby and I get my period instead. Coincidence?

Either way we're still on the TTCAL horse. If we are unsuccessful this month with just throwing things up in the air, I'm going back to full on charting with the next AF. I'm sure it will be pointless and we'll end up having to go to the RE, but maybe. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment