Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Femara Cycle 1

We are officially going green for our first Femara cycle. The game plan is:

Femara + Trigger + TI + Crinone

I had my baseline u/s on Monday with Dr. Magneto and he was happy with the results so he cleared us to go. I started the Femara last night and will take it through Friday. I will start my OPK's on Monday and unless I get a + OPK before then, I will have my follow up u/s on Thursday the 16th (CD14). Depending on how my ovaries look and how big my follie(s) are, we will trigger on our around then.

It's mixed emotions during this cycle. One, frustration because it shouldn't have to be a science experiment. I really shouldn't. Two, happy because we are finally at a point where we have a good chance. Three, nervousness because lets face it, it's scary. Four, fearful. Getting pregnant again just to lose another pregnancy would devastate me. I'm trying to stay positive, but we know there is still that chance.

Ovaries, you bitches better play nice cause mama just shelled out a fat amount of cash. Let's get 'er done shall we?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, let's get 'er done! I'm rooting for cooperative ovaries and a successful cycle that leads to your rainbow baby. :)

    ReplyDelete