Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Back To Normal-ish...

I have been stressing out all day and for the first time since we lost Spawn, it wasn't about my m/c. I have a teeth cleaning scheduled for tomorrow and I am absolutely DREADING it. The fact that I'm actually stressing about it has me both a little happy and a little sad. Happy because that means I'm starting to allow myself to think about things other than the m/c and sad because, well I'm thinking about things other than my m/c.

I hate the dentist. I fear the dentist more than I feared getting a tattoo. I don't have some major horrific story that turned me all anti-dentist, I just hate them. For starters, I have wicked sensitive teeth. They've always been sensitive. They are sensitive to temperature, friction, different types of texture. They are just high maintenance (much like me.) Then I have TMJ so having my teeth cleaned is so painful for my jaw. It never fails, I almost always start having lockjaw issues immediately after my appointments. Then the clicking, the headaches, it just sucks. Lastly, I know I have a cavity, so that means it will have to be drilled and filled. Ugh!

I guess it's good that I'm having other stressors though right? Doesn't that mean I'm getting back to "normal"? Whatever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment