Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Moving Forward

Well, my body has officially moved forward. I got my first post m/c AF yesterday. It was incredibly bittersweet.

On one hand, I'm glad my body is moving forward and getting back to "normal" and after we wait this cycle and next, we can try again. On the other hand, it was a very harsh reminder of what I lost. I should be just over 12 weeks and getting ready to tell our families. Instead, I'm back to charting my cycles. It didn't feel right taking my temp this morning. I was laying there as my BBT took forever to register thinking to myself "Even my thermometer thinks I should still be pregnant." Irrational? Absolutely. I never said I've been the most rational or logical person since losing Spawn.

Spawn, I love you sweet baby, to the moon and back.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I had my first post m/c AF last week and it was one of those things where I was happy that we are that much closer to trying again but I just feel like a disaster inside. I hate every single person and every single thing in my life right now (except for hubs). It is just so hard to breathe.

    ReplyDelete