Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

7 Years...

I'm blah.

Today marks the 7 year anniversary of T and I meeting, which is nuts! Crazy to believe it's been 7 years already! I did a cute little post on his Facebook page and had my cute little walk to memory lane.

Then....that awesome evil little me had to remind me that very shortly after T and I met, I had my surgery on my cervix. Not that it's that big of a deal, but that was also the first time I had a doctor tell me that odds were starting to stack against me for having children. I remember totally having a breakdown after my doc told me that and just bawling to T. I'm sure he thought I was BSC and wondered what the hell he got himself into, but he definitely didn't show it. He hugged me and told me that I would be a mom. No matter what.

My arms are still empty and that breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment