Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Friday, July 1, 2011

TTA Until ??/??/????

T and I are now TTA until September at the earliest. I have about 4,000 different emotions on the subject, but it doesn't matter because there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. I mean, yeah sure, we could go ahead and TTCAL right now, but it would probably just end up in another m/c. So, we wait. Again. It's obvious that something isn't right with my cycles (somebody please fix this broken record) and I cannot get into my doctor until the end of August to deal with it.

I keep trying to tell myself that this will be for the best. I'll have more charts to show my doctor and it will give her a better idea of what my issue(s) is (are). We'll have the chance to pay off some more debt. I won't be pregnant during the hottest months of the year. But......the only thing I can think is that I will probably not be pregnant by Spawn's original due date and that just flat out SUCKS. No amount of positive thinking is going to help that.

I was totally fine TTA this cycle. I mean the decision was mine so what's the big deal about adding another TTA cycle on top of that? The fact that we'll be TTA not because we want to, but because we have to. My parental status should be MY choice and yet it's not. That my friends, is the cruelest part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment