Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tick, tock...Tick, tock...

Ever have one of those days where you feel like you can literally hear the ticking of the clock on every second? Yeah, that's me right now. Except, this ticking lasts for days. I have a love/hate relationship with ovulating now. I'm happy that I was able to do it on my own, but I know in just a few days my cycle will start...again...and my LP would have been too short. Awesome! I was able to catch my O with OPK's this month which was nice since my first cycle using them SUCKED! Now we wait to see how long my LP is. I'm not even going to try to barter with my body for extra days.

Here are the pics from my results this month. I got my positives on CD18 & CD19 and my negative on CD20. These results match my chart so I'm confident they are right.



No comments:

Post a Comment