Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Monday, August 15, 2011

7DPO & Babblings...

Well, currently 7DPO on TTA cycle #4 (and hopefully our last!) I'm not even going to hold my breath for a longer LP. I'm over trying to be hopeful. I've come to terms with my issue and have faith that my doctor will have a good game plan. Even if she tells us to avoid the next cycle for testing I will be happy. I just want a game plan and not be stuck in this never ending wait.

I used my new OPK's this month and they worked really nicely which was awesome! They were easy to use and to read which is a plus. I actually bought them in bulk on Amazon (yep, I buy them in lots of 50 now). Why do I buy so many? Well because I test 3x a day over the course of 5-7 days depending on the cycle. Obviously that starts to add up. Why do I test so much? Well, because if you don't pay close attention you CAN miss it. See CD17, am had a clear negative, pm had a very clear positive!
Alright, enough with ovulation, tests and doctor mumbo jumbo. T and I are starting work on the home which is awesome (and a long time coming). This weekend we will be buying paint to start edging and painting downstairs. Then I will start my DIY light project for above the stairs. Currently I'm rocking an awesome white 1960's light that looks way outdated. I want a more modern, but classic light. One that is neutral without being overly gaudy (T hates crystal lights). So on my mission I found this GORGEOUS light!
The price, not so much! Thankfully, I found this awesome tutorial that I will be trying. Hopefully I don't go up in flames! I'll be sure to post my results, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment