Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Almost Time!

I am currently 5DPO and nearing the end of our LAST TTA cycle! Ahhh!! I'm thrilled, anxious, nervous and about 400 other emotions. I have my prescription all filled and sitting on my counter ready to go. I'm on pins and needles about taking it just because I'm scared of potential side effects, but I was told I could take it at night to help reduce the effect of the side effects, since I'll be sleeping after all. I will say a couple things about this cycle, my temps were WAY lower than normal, but I figure the fact that it's really cooling down at night is affecting it. My OPK's were also a lot of fun because they were up and down. They'd get darker, then lighter, then darker. Check it out...
I'm not sure WTF is up with CD18. It was very borderline and normally I would consider it a negative, but then I got a mad positive on CD19 in the  morning so I figured I would just count it as positive. It doesn't really matter either way as marking it negative didn't affect my crosshairs or anything. So I'm leaving it as positive.

Based on history, CD1 should be in about 5 days so after almost 8 months and 7 long cycles later, we will FINALLY be trying!! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment