Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Frustration Is....

Realizing you have no idea when your body is going to ovulate and you are down to the last few OPK's in your internet cheapie stash. Son of a .....

So needless to say I was on Amazon.com on my lunch hour buying 50 more and hoping they can get here ASAP. I had the option to do fast shipping, but I'm not paying twice the price of the actual tests just to get them here a few days faster. I will just have to stretch out my current stash as long as possible. I know what you're thinking, it's far too early for me to start the OPK game, but that's not necessarily true. Technically I'm only about 7 days early since I normally start on CD15, but I have a feeling my body is going to do it earlier this month. Since I don't know when exactly, it's time to strt the testing game. The last thing I would want to do is wait too long and miss my ovulation. That would royally tick me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment