Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Follow Up

You know, there's nothing quite like sitting in a waiting room at an OB/GYN's office full of pregnant women when you are waiting for your follow up appointment about your D&C because you lost another baby. No really, it warms my heart. Especially when most of them are complaining...




Follow up appointment went okay. We are officially benched for 3 cycles which just makes me freaking thrilled. Not that I was that eager to jump back on the horse, but I would much prefer to have the not trying thing be my choice!

I did speak with the doc about blood work since our losses have been consecutive and she agreed that we need to try to start ruling stuff out. 5 vials of blood later I was on my way to work. She said I should get the results in 2 weeks or so. She's waiting for all the results to come back before we go over everything, that way we're not waiting for the other foot to drop.

The appointment was pretty much what I expected. No answers, many questions and more frustration that we're back at square one just a tad more bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment