Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Our Angels

I'm so excited to say our angels have arrived!!

The night before my D&C I went on Etsy trying to find something to memorialize our little Offspring. I have a necklace from my mom for Spawn and I wanted something tangible for Offspring as well. During my search I came across these angel candle holders and fell in love.

I contacted the seller and asked if they can do them in any color, specifically in two birthstones Ruby & Topaz. The seller responded by saying they can do any color you'd like so I of course ordered two right up. Then the holidays happened, the poor guy got sick, I had to dog sit. So I finally got to see my angels last night and I LOVE THEM!

They absolutely took my breath away and it makes us feel complete in a way. I feel like now these two babes who meant so very much to us will forever be present in our home, as they should be. I especially love to watch the candles flicker behind the colored glass because it reminds me of my two babes little beating hearts. A small symbol of two lives who never got the chance to really live.

Spawn & Offspring, mommy & daddy love you to the moon & back.

4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful angels and what a perfect way to remember your babies. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I already told you, but they are just stunning! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! We are very happy with them and glad to have them as part of our home.

    ReplyDelete