Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blah, Just Blah

Do you ever feel like everything just goes wrong in your life? I mean, just one thing after another? Yep, that pretty much sums up our life right now.

Of course my body sucks (well at least it's consistent on sucking) and I only had an 8 day LP. So big fuck you to my uterus. Then T and I both got sicker than a freaking dog. I never call in sick to work and I've had to call in sick twice both times during my AF because I was sick on top of it.

T also didn't get the position he was interviewing for. Yep, right now I'm just one big ball of fuck you universe for not letting a single damn thing go right. I don't get it either. I thought people who work hard and do things "right" get rewarded, not constantly get the finger from karma. I just don't understand who I have pissed off.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hon, I'm just so sorry. It's completely unfair and I'm so sorry. Sending you huge ((hugs)), you know where to find me if you need to vent some more.

    ReplyDelete