Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

We've Got A Meeting

With the adoption agency on March 16th!! It's their public information meeting and it was recommended by the agency director to attend. She said it's a good starting point because they also have other families adopting attending and have families who have adopted there. So we can speak with them and get their experience and such. We'll also get all the information paperwork about their prices and the process and such. Afterwards we'll have our one on one with the agency.

We're feeling excited and a little scared. This is all new uncharted territory for us and it's a little unnerving, but we're still excited.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I really hope that it goes well and you both leave feeling more informed. I can't wait to hear how it goes. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn. You know me, I'll probably blog everyone to boredom. :)

      Delete