Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back To OPK's

I will admit, this cycle has been so hard getting back into the swing of things as far as temping/charting is concerned. I thought it would be hard to give it up. Nope, not as hard as getting back into it.

Anywho, I managed to find my flow again and even used OPK's this cycle. So there you have 'em. As normal, have my typical fade in and fade out. Yada, yada. Just the normal OPK game that I'm just so over playing.

I did notice something weird though and that's my temps. I'm not sure if my thermometer is dying or my body is just freaking out because my temps have been crazy close together. Normally I have a jump up and down, but it's been pretty consistent. I guess we'll see next month what it does.

So now we wait to see how long my LP is. Here's hoping it's long, but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment