Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

8DPO, I Repeat, 8DPO


Well, well, well. Ovulation, we meet again!

Go figure, right after I stop testing and head to CA to see my expecting sister I ovulate. (So help me if anyone says "see, relaxing and not thinking about it makes it happen" I will literally punch you in your pie hole.) I have mixed feelings about the O. I'm happy because that means I'm finally going to wrap up TTA cycle #1 (of 2), but I'm mad because WTF? I was monitoring my body like no one's business and as soon as I turn my back my body does it. Also, I'm not exactly a fan of O'ing on CD27. Yeah, a bit late there. Well, I guess better late than never eh?

In other news, my diet is going well. I'm down 10 pounds now which is hella exciting since I tied the feed bag on in CA. There is something about vacation that just makes all self control fly right out the window. I fully expected to step on the scale Sunday morning to see that I gained weight, but nope. Pleasantly suprised I was. Speaking of CA and my sister, I'm ecstatic to announce that I'm going to have a NEPHEW!!!! (Have I mentioned my sister is pregnant yet?) He looks wonderful and is definitely all boy. Now I get to get all psycho Aunt and obsess about the shower I am throwing in July for her. It'll be badass!

All OPK & diet jokes aside, things are slowly begin to perk up. I cry less and laugh more and I think I'm almost at the point where I'm ready to think about TTC again. Last Friday (the 20th) was hard though. There is no denying that. It's hard to believe that it's been 2 months already. While it sometimes feels like an eternity ago, most of the time it feels like yesterday. Spawn, I may not talk about you everyday or blog about you everyday, but there is NEVER a day that goes by where I don't think about you. I love you my sweet baby, to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment