Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ovulation.....or lack thereof!

**Warning - Major acronym usage to follow**

I'm so over my body. I'm on CD15 of TTA Cycle #1 and my body has NO signs of O'ing anytime in the near future! I started using OPK's on CD12 so I wouldn't miss it, but nothing. The test results aren't even getting darker. They are literally at a stand still. So I'm either going to have the cycle from hell or I'm going to be annovulatory. Awesome! Just to prove my point, here are my results. I had to circle the test result with a hot pink circle, otherwise you might miss them.


If you've never used an OPK, the test result needs to be as dark or darker than the control line (the line on the right) to indicate ovulation in the next 12-24 or 24-48 hours (depending on what brand you are using). I'm secretly hoping the brand that I'm using just sucks (Walgreen's Brand) and my temp will indicate O'ing soon. The sooner I do, the closer I will be to my next cycle which will be our (hopefully) LAST TTA cycle. [insert freak out here]

No comments:

Post a Comment