Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Onto Cycle #3...

Well, we're on to cycle #3, just waiting on AF to show her ugly face. Even though I was expecting it and I knew our chances were miniscule, it still hurts. A lot. I'm trying to stay focused that at least my body is responding and doing what it should, I just am getting really frustrated with all the BFN's and I'm terrified what will happen when I hit our one year mark if I'm not pregnant. A baby won't take away the pain, but at least I would feel like we're one step closer. The idea of being at the exact same point in 2012 that we were in 2011 on March 20th is too depressing.

So here's to cycle #3 being our winner. I would like an October baby....hell, I would just like a baby. I don't care what month s/he is born in. Our future baby wherever you are, I promise we're ready. REALLY ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment