Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Birchbox: May

I'm a makeup junkie. I have a serious addiction to makeup, it's not even funny. So when I heard of a monthly samples delivery program, I knew I had to get in on the action. Hence my signing up for Birchbox. I signed up a couple weeks ago and today my first box arrived! Yay!

I give you May's Birchbox!

I'll be honest, not a fan of Gossip Girl. I don't get the whole concept or why this Blair chick is popular, but eh, whatever.

Now the good stuff, my samples! I immediately recognized the Stila eyeliner box so I got stoked. I used to have a love/hate relationship with liquid liner, but over the years I've mastered the art. Now, I'm obsessed with liquid liner.

My whole package consisted of:

Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+
Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal - Fine

Kérastase Lait Cristal Conditioner

Kérastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide

Color Club Foil Collection
stila sparkle waterproof liquid eye liner

Birchbox Notecards

I LOVE the eye liner (Curacao) and the nailpolish (Disco Nap). The hair stuff I'm not so excited about, but I'm sure I'll eventually give it a whirl. Even though I'm not 100% into this month's box the full size stila eye liner for only $10 (the subscription price) made it worth it! I think I'm hooked.






No comments:

Post a Comment