Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Operation De-Whale: Week 7

Weekly Lost: +2.2 (Realistic/I Wish Goal: -2 pounds/-2 pounds)
Total Lost: -5 pounds (Realistic/I Wish Goal: -12.2 pounds/-15 pounds)
Days Worked Out: 0/5


This morning when I stepped on the scale, I didn’t even have to look at the scale to know that I was going to have gone up. I was awful last week and especially this past weekend so I fully expected the gain. I’m not going to lie; I was lazy and had zero interest in working out or eating right. I’m seriously lacking the motivation. I had hoped that since the trip is coming up it would be enough to kick my butt in gear, but nope. It’s just so much easier to come home and watch tv while eating pizza than to work out and eat right.

I’m going to try another tactic. I’m going to print out motivational sayings (or downright harsh to be a slap in the face) to try to get myself in the mindset that eating that way isn’t what I want. Even though this check-in sucks because I have to admit that I gained weight and am NO WHERE near where I should be, I am glad I’m doing it. It’s really forcing me to see that I’m caught in a rut and I need to get out of it!

1 comment:

  1. I love motivational sayings! One of my favs: "You have a choice: you can either throw in the towel or use it to wipe the sweat off your face."

    ReplyDelete