Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Friday, November 2, 2012

1ishDPO

I’m 1ishDPO. Based on my OPK’s, cramping and general knowledge of my body and cycle I’m fairly confident the package was dropped yesterday. I always love how I get cramping AFTER I O. Thank goodness I’m not one of those women who use that as a reference. I’m imagining this 2ww is going to suck. For some reason the first one charting always does. I think it’s that ridiculous little hopeful cheerleader in the back of your head who is somewhat convincing you that you had great timing and this is it. Thankfully as cycles progress on my 2ww patience grows. I will get back to the point where I don’t even test unless I’m like 12-14DPO. I’d rather see AF than a negative. I’ve had my fill of those.

Even though there is that little part of me that is like “we had great timing so I think there’s a chance” I’m telling myself it’s not it. We weren’t successful. At this point I’m just hoping for a longer LP. I’m hoping that the progesterone cream helps, even if only by adding a day. I’d rather get to double digits, but hey, I’ll settle for a day.

If we were by some miracle successful this cycle, we would have a due date on or around 07/25/13. Right smack dab in the middle of the miserable Arizona summer, but I’d be cool with that. If the dirty hoe doesn’t arrive a little too early for my taste, my testing date is 11/13/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment