Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

2ww: Well That’s New…

I’m tickled pink to be 7DPO and have none of my pre-AF spotting. My LP’s are notoriously ridiculously short especially as of late (6 day LP anyone) so every day past that is a little celebration for me. Now, I’m not squealing with excitement thinking I’m with child. That ship set sail and my old pessimism is back. It’s comforting too. Just felt a tad too vulnerable in that giddy phase.

Anyway, I think my newest random and just downright weird symptoms are due to the progesterone cream. I’m wondering if these are potentially what my normal symptoms would be if my hormones were ever where they should be? I guess only time will tell. So the latest development is:

Burning sensation in the uterus & lightening boobs.

Sounds fun right? The burning sensation isn’t painful. It’s not a crippling feeling like my ute is on fire. It’s more like I have a constant heating pad inside there. It’s just odd and I notice I feel it a lot more when I’m sitting. The lightening boob though, that is slightly painful. I get these random pains that feel like electricity just jolting through the twins. I’ve noticed it more in my left boob too. I think it’s because it’s bigger?

Either way these two new developments have added a little spice to my 2ww here. Regardless of the outcome of this cycle I’m just pleased if my body is at least moving in the right direction. I’m not expecting the cream alone on our first cycle to be the thing that drives us home. For crying out loud Clomid couldn’t even do it. I’m just rooting for some change. Now would I love for these two developments to be because there is an embryo burrowing into the walls of my uterus and just wreaking some havoc? Of course. Am I holding my breath? Not a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment