Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

6w: Weekly Update

I have decided to tweak the weekly updates. I realized that all I’m simply doing is input and regurgitation and not really documenting our progress. I went back to compare some of my symptoms to the symptoms I had with Spawn around this time and quickly realized I didn’t document any and on top of that, I don’t remember. I guess somewhere in the back of my head I thought I’d never forget, but I did. So I’ve decided to make these a little more personal. Feel free to read or skip. Once we've had our u/s in December I also intend on adding weekly bump pictures so we can watch Offspring and I grow!
How far along are you: 6 weeks
How big is baby: 1/3 inch
Baby is as big as a: Sweet Pea
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Are you showing: No, I’m at that awkward look like I’m just indulging too much this holiday season bloated stage.
Maternity clothes: No
Food aversions: Nothing specific yet, but I do have a very sensitive tummy.
Cravings: Sugary sweets (not chocolate)
Sleep: Good
How do you feel: Bloated, exhausted and my boobs hurt constantly. Also the occasional nausea is kicking in.
Movements: Too early
Gender guess: Boy
Best moment this week: Getting slight confidence to look at baby things
What I miss: Coffee (I’d kill for a double shot peppermint mocha)
What I am looking forward to: Our u/s in December
Weekly wisdom: Keep saltines and 7-up in your house at all times, you never know when the urge to puke will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment