Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

5w3d: Stomach Flu While Pregnant Sucks

I love my nephew, I super do. However, spending time with him over Turkey day has left me feeling like complete crap. He had a touch of the stomach flu and we all pretty much assumed it was just travelers issues, but turns out it wasn't. I spent all Friday night up and tossing my cookies and yesterday was pretty much spent going back and forth between my bed and the bathroom. In the last 36 hours the only thing I've eaten is like 4 sugar free popsicles and a dozen saltines and a diet 7-up. I weighed myself and found out I've lost 4 pounds. Yeah, it's been bad.

The good news is that despite feeling like total crap, I've still managed to take my Crinone as prescribed and managed to keep it secure. No spotting and no Offspring issues, so hopefully this go with the tummy flu has left him/her unscathed. Now to survive until our first appt in 22 days. Not that I'm counting down or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment