Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

7w: Weekly Update

Well, picked up the Crinone today on my way home. I'm now back into my normal schedule which makes me feel better. I was super stressed about the not taking my supplements and it didn't help that when I woke up I had cramps. They ended up happening off and on all day, but no spotting so I hope that means Offspring is still doing good. This week will be very hard though because this happens to be the week in which our pregnancy went way wrong last time. I'm hoping that in 5 days we are still blissfully pregnant and not reliving the same hell. Offspring, we love you so much sweet baby.



How far along are you: 7 weeks
How big is baby: 1/2 inch
Baby is as big as a: Blueberry
Total weight gain/loss: - 0.8 lb
Are you showing: No, thankfully the bloat has calmed down so I almost look normal again.
Maternity clothes: No
Food aversions: Nothing. The sensitive tummy seems to have calmed down and I'm able to eat more.
Cravings: Strawberry ice cream & chips w/ salsa
Sleep: Awesome
How do you feel: Bloated, but not as bad. The boobs still hurt...A LOT
Movements: Not yet
Gender guess: Boy
Best moment this week: Feeling confident enough to start pinning nursery ideas
What I miss: Coffee that's pretty much it.
What I am looking forward to: Our u/s in December
Weekly wisdom: Enjoy each and every day and be thankful for the days you don't feel sick.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you were able to pick up your prescription, FINALLY. Keep growing, Offspring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maddie! I'm hoping our little Offspring is bullheaded like his/her mommy and daddy.

      Delete