Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Monday, December 10, 2012

7w4d: Waiting…

I’ve had consistent cramps since the lapse in my Crinone. I figured it was a fluke since we didn’t have any spotting. Until today…

We’re waiting now to see what happens. We’ve done this before so we know there isn’t anything we can do to stop it if it goes that way so there no point in rushing myself to the emergency room just to have them tell me there isn’t anything they can do. Last time I had 48 hours of spotting before all hell broke loose so we’ll see.

I still have my appointment scheduled for next Monday so we’ll get the final word then unless we have another loss.

3 comments:

  1. Oh hon, I'm so hoping that the cramps and spotting are nothing and that your appointment next week goes well. I've got everything crossed for you. Sending you huge ((hugs)) and know that you are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is crossed, sweetie. So many T&Ps coming your way. Huge *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for the love and support. So far nothing major has happened and I'm hoping it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete