Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Why?

You  know, you'd think I'd be smarter than this by now, but apparently not.

I went back to my former birth month board just to see, oh hell I don't know what I wanted to see, I just wanted to see and what do I find? Lots of posts with people talking about their big announcement reveals over the holiday. Some even had youtube videos of reactions. Most normal and sane folks would have just closed the internet and go about their night, but no, not me. I instead watch the damn videos.

I was doing okay until the last video when the mom got really emotional and started crying and then I did. That should have been us. We should have been announcing over Christmas. We should have been filming our families getting excited and laughing and freaking out because we're finally having a baby, but nope. That's not us. Instead our families are walking on eggshells because once again our hearts have been shattered.

I don't get why. Why do all these people get pregnant so easily and then get to keep their babies and enjoy pregnancies while some of us feel like we're never going to get there? I really wish someone could explain why...

1 comment:

  1. If you get it, please share that knowledge with me. I just don't understand it.

    My Christmas was spent away from a large chunk of my family because my Aunt couldn't understand why I didn't want to see my 18 year old cousin and his 17 year old girlfriend opening baby gifts. This year WE should have been doing gifts and Santa for a little one that could have been excited for some of it.

    People are assholes. I'm sorry, lady. :(

    ReplyDelete