Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I Think The End Is Near...

I'm now bleeding enough to need a pad and passing small clots. The cramps have picked up and I'm sick to my stomach. I think we're passed the chances of this being Crinone induced irritable cervix. It's all too similar to what happened with Spawn.

Edit at 3:50pm

I have an appointment scheduled tomorrow at 8:40 am to check out what's going on. They want me to continue the Crinone, but at this point there's no chance that shit will stay put. I just want to punch someone right now. Why does everything have to be so fucking difficult?!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. :( It's completely unfair that this happens period, let alone more than once. Sending some hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete