Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

8DPO Hell

My brain and my heart are having this never ending war right now. My brain is telling me that all my cramps and back pain are my normal AF symptoms and to stop getting my hopes up. My heart though, it's clinging to that hope something fierce. This internal conflict SUCKS! I kind of wish my heart would just stay out of this because it makes this journey even harder. I know my heart is clinging to this because I want to be a mommy more than anything in this world, but it makes the disappointment hit like a ton of bricks.

I know a lot have the attitude that it isn't over until AF shows, but I'm 99.98% sure she's on her nasty way. I have ALL my typical symptoms which is why my brain has said "eff this, we're out this cycle." Heart, please just stay out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment