Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Clarification...

I spoke with my doc's office yesterday (had to call about my scripts) and spoke with a different lady who definitely had more info than the last. I'm guessing the last chick got confused with what my doc said. The new chick (who is actually his nurse) said my levels were on the low side, but still within the healthy range so he doesn't want to add progesterone just yet. She said had I gotten pregnant he might have, but only after running my levels again. So no progesterone for me...for right now that is. The game plan is my 50mg Clomid again and see where the chips fall. Here's hoping for a September baby!

2 comments:

  1. I hope this is your cycle hon!! That's good news that your P4 was in the 'healthy range', part of the battle won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweets. While I didn't get my much longed for BFP, at least my body is moving in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete