Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Clomid, Day 2

Since you guys are such awesome peeps and follow my boring as hell blog, I decided to show you who I really am. I mean for months now I've just been words on a screen. I could be a computer for all you know. Well, I assure you I'm not. I'm your average run of the mill 1950's style housewife. The only difference is I work full time. So I get up early to get ready to work my full time job, I work hard all day long, then I rush home to freshen up my hair and make up before heading to the kitchen to make my darling husband his dinner. While dinner is on the stove I usually try to mix the hubs his drink and grab the paper for him. He works hard, so the least I can do is make him a delicious meal. After supper I make him some sort of dessert, from scratch of course. He loves my angel food cake with fresh strawberries. I don't mean to brag, it is quite good. After dessert I do the dishes while the hubs retires to the study with his pipe to do his manly things. I don't ask because it's his man cave and he deserves to have that space.
Although if you were to ask hubs about me, he would say this more closely resembles me at this time. Yeah, doesn't take the clomid long to make me a one woman show. I'm up, I'm down. I'm hot, I'm cold. I'm happy, I'm sad. I'm angry, I'm sorry. It's fun, really. So far I'm keeping the emotions in check (I think), but the hot flashes are once again kicking my ass. I was up at 3 this morning panting and kicking my covers off violently only to wake up at 6 am freezing my ass off because my covers were at the bottom of my bed. To make matters worse, I work in Accounting and our fiscal year is on the calendar year which means I'm dealing with super aggravated people all day at work. Yeah, it's a recipe for major disaster.

Thankfully (?) the holidays are rapidly approaching so I have a lot to keep me distracted from the insanity that is the clomid side effects. Not to mention my sister is in town with my cuter than cute nephew! Yay!! I can't wait to get a hold of that little bugger and just snuggle the bejeezus out of him!

So with the holidays approaching I will be taking a brief blogging break to enjoy my family and friends and try to wrap up my Christmas shopping that still isn't done. Don't worry though, I'll be back with my nonsense soon enough! Happy Christmas all!!


**Disclaimer: In case you haven't caught on to my sarcasm as a person, my first paragraph was complete malarkey. While I would love like somewhat enjoy tolerate a 1950's wife lifestyle, I fear it's so not me.**

No comments:

Post a Comment