Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Farewell Good Juju

I'm 6DPO and I can safely say my good juju has taken a hiatus. I'm cramping already so I think AF is coming at her normal 9DPO. I started cramping over the weekend and while some would hold onto the hope that it was implantation related, I know it's impossible to have any pregnancy related symptoms that early. I think the Clomid may not have fixed my progesterone issue. Not to mention my typical cramping always starts at this time anyway.

So now I'm anxious for CD1 so we can try again. I'm bummed, I'll admit it, but I think I kin of expected our first cycle to bomb. I tried to hold onto hope that maybe I was always destined to have an August baby, but it's fizzled so hopefully I'll have a September baby. I like sapphires.

No comments:

Post a Comment