Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying...

Who didn't love the opening to My Best Friend's Wedding?!

That first line of the song seriously applies to my life right now. That's all I'm doing. Why? Well because...
Yep, I'm 3DPO! Unfortunately I didn't O any earlier this month, but at least I was consistent in O'ing a little later. Gotta hand it to my body being somewhat consistent. Thankfully I got my OPK's that I ordered fairly fast so I was able to monitor for my O without any issues. Whew. Speaking of...
So now we're in our first 2WW (2 week wait) TTCAL. It's driving me nuts already which isn't a good sign. Even though it's impossible my mind is already beginning to over analyze every twinge and think it's due to something good going down. I know, it's impossible to have any type of pregnancy symptom at only 3DPO, but it doesn't stop my warped mind from thinking it. Have to hold onto hope right?

Next week I go in for progesterone testing to see if my levels are good. If  not, we adapt and adjust. I've gotten quite good at that, adapting and adjusting that is. If we are so blessed this month, my due date would be VERY close to my birthday, as in 1 day before. That would be the most amazing birthday present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment