Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TTCAL Cycle #2

Well, all good freak outs must come to an end and my "OMG am I pregnant" one has ended. It finally came to a screeching halt this evening with the arrival of AF. So tomorrow I call the doc so he can call in my scripts for clomid & progesterone and we try again. I was disappointed with not being pregnant, but now I'm just glad the wench finally showed so we can move forward. For someone with a short luteal phase, having an average length one SUCKED! It was long and by the end of it I wanted to punch someone in the face. It's not to so much the length of my LP as much as it is my O did not move up any so my cycle was a nice LONG 34 days! Over a month.

On top of being annoyed with how long my cycle ended up being, I'm REALLY disappointed in myself. I did the worst thing I could and that's let my excitement run away with my sanity. It's hard enough to TTCAL without adding all the internal drama to the mix. This cycle (and any subsequent cycles) I plan on keeping a firmer grasp on reality and my sanity and waiting to test until at least 12DPO. It might even be later than that depending on how things go. So, here we go.....again....

No comments:

Post a Comment