Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

FFS Body....

This was me this morning....


GIFSoup

Why?????? Because.....

Yeah, I normally don't even start testing until CD15, but this am I felt a little crampy so I figured what the hell, get a day head start. I totally had to do a double take. I'm on the fence with how I feel. I'm glad to see my body is moving my O up, but sweet bejeezus a little warning would be nice. Not to mention I like to get a day or two of sexy time in BEFORE my OPK's go positive. Sure all it takes is one, but when you are up against some hurdles you need every edge you can get. Hopefully this is day 1 of my typical 2 days of positives. Otherwise we can pretty much rule this cycle out. If I get a negative tomorrow a breakdown will most likely ensue. Awesome.

Oh yeah, hope everyone had a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment