Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Operation De-Whale: Week 2

Weekly Lost: -4.4 pounds (Goal: -2 pounds)
Total Lost: -6 pounds (Goal: -5 pounds)
Days Worked Out: 2/4

Another week down so time to check in.

I am very pleased with my weekly weight loss, but I suspect that the whole 4 pounds thing is a fluke and I'm sure by next week we'll be back to a snail's pace. I did do a lot better this past week with eating, although my working out left something to be desired. In my defense though, the end of last week SUCKED! Wednesday was a freebie given my HSG. Thursday we got home and found a letter from the IRS that said we owed $39k because some stupid company reported they paid us $90k when in reality it was $900. Awesome right? Then Friday we had a meeting with our tax guy to go over it. So even though I didn't physically work out, lord knows my heart rate got way the hell up there so I'm sure it burned calories right?

Here's to hoping that I'm able to keep this up. I know once I hit the 15 pound mark it will be a LOT easier to stick to this. It's just hard to get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment