Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting and waiting and waiting...

WTF Dr. Awesome?! I called his office this am for my results hoping that I would get the results this afternoon, but NOPE. No call back. NOTHING! I'm losing my flipping mind here. We're 1 week post HSG & SA and still no results. Exactly how long do they expect me to hold on before I lose my ever loving sanity? Because I'm close. Like real close!

In other news I was able to catch my LH surge this month despite only having 8 OPK's to my name. See, this is what I get for not being psycho about my cycles. I didn't realize that I was short on OPK's until I needed to start using them. Go figure right? At least I've got enough experience with OPK's to not waste them. Now I wait for my temp to spike so we can see how long this LP will be.

On the DIY front, I'm heading to my favorite place on earth this Saturday...IKEA! I have a couple DIY projects up my sleeve, well a lot, but a couple I want to kick out this weekend. My DIY hopes are to kick out our side tables, hang the longer shelves in the dining room and do my table lamps, plus do my key shadow box frame for the key center.

Now onto the trip, we've decided to say screw the luggage and go with duffel bags. Since we're doing so much public transportation we don't want to have to deal with big luggage and wheels. This way we can wear our backpacks, put our duffel bags over our shoulder and be little pack mules. Now just to find good sturdy duffel bags that can survive the luggage compartment of the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment