Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Operation De-Whale: Week 3

Weekly Lost: 0 pounds (Goal: -2 pounds)
Total Lost: -6 pounds (Goal: -7 pounds)
Days Worked Out: 5/5

I'm NOT a happy camper right now. Despite my working out everyday last week I didn't lose a single pound. Not a damn ounce. When I stepped on the scale this morning I was optimistic. I mean, I worked my ass off last week. I expected to see at least 1 - 2 pounds down. Seeing the same number as last week made me want to throw my scale across the room. I figured it had to be wrong. I got off it, reset it and stepped back on. Exact same. Should have been a sign how the rest of my Monday would be!

After my day from hell (the whole lack of weight loss was just the start of it) I decided to go out for dinner. I wanted to eat something fattening. Something greasy and full calories. We had Chick-Fil-A and even pissed, I still couldn't bring myself to binge. I kept it semi-decent. Then I came home, baked cookies for T's work (ate 2) and then felt guilty so ran my ass off on the treadmill. I know going off the wagon won't help my issues, which is why I couldn't let myself fall off. Sure I didn't eat super well, but I stayed below my calorie goal so I'm happy with that.

I'm hoping that the lack of weight loss is just a fluke and that I'm bloated (good ol' PMS) and that next week we'll see a 4-5 pounds weight loss. Otherwise, I might very well light my treadmill on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment