Our journey in living, loving and learning after loss.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

6w - ????

We are still in a holding pattern.

I called my OB on my way to work yesterday as the ER instructed me to do. I barely made it to my office before her office called me back and said she wanted to see me. So I turned right back around and headed towards my OB's office. I called T and barked some sort of order to grab my paperwork from the ER. I'm not sure exactly what I said, but I'm sure it made no sense and was incredibly stressed.

First things first, I like my new OB a lot. Her office was very nice and very friendly. I felt very comfortable with the women and my OB was very friendly. She didn't rush through everything and I felt like she really took her time to answer my questions and explain everything to me. The hard part is we still have to wait. She ordered to have my HCG checked, a few other things as well, and that we will go from there. She couldn't say for sure that this pregnancy is over, but much like the doctor at the ER, she wasn't hopeful.

After a few frantic calls to her office today I got my beta results. They went from 1011 to 1368. Great? Not by any means, but still going up. I guess the jump isn't too bad considering there was only 24 hours between draws, but the levels should definitely be higher given my gestation. I have to go back again tomorrow to see if the levels still go up, stand still, go down, whatever.

Spawn, if you can hear me, please stick around. I promise you that your mommy & daddy are actually very cool people who love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment